Double unswitched 3 pin UK Rhodium-plated wall socket.
A double unswitched UK 3 pin wall socket with 1.0µm rhodium plating on all conducting parts, including the high spring rate phosphor bronze socket clips and fixing screws, for audiophile and highest quality A/V use.
The cable securing holes will take up to 14mm² / AWG #6 electrical wire gauge, the panel and rear core details are cast from the traditional white bakelite for the highest insulation characteristics and inoffensive visual looks when fitted, a discreet printed ‘badge’ showing off its hidden qualities.
Will last a lifetime.
Remember – ask a qualified electrician to fit, mains power can kill.
- Complies with BS-1363 safely standards
- High spring rate phosphor bronze socket clips
- 1.0µm rhodium plating for all clips and conductor fixing screws
- Die-cast bakelite core and panel for best insulation
- Large size cable hole accommodates up to 14mm² / AWG #6 electrical wire
- Panel dimensions: 146mm x 86mm, fits to uk standard double socket back box
- Mounting hole: two bores at 120.6mm C/C