The v30i system is ideal for the office, home study, bedroom and indeed the living room
The stereo loudspeakers are 2 way bass reflex and use fully shielded drive units allowing them to be placed near to televisions. The cabinet construction combined with good quality x-over components help to ensure a sound that belies the size of the enclosures. The loudspeakers are presented in a matching finish to the amplifier, walnut or Black faux leather.
The amplifier uses two audio processing valves along with a volume indicator valve. Connect all your source devices using the supplied cables; laptops using USB, Smartphones with Line (3.5 mini jack), CD players and Turntables* using Phono. * May require Phono amp. v30i also benefits from a sub out feature allowing subwoofers to be connected to enrich the overall music experience.
The presentation of the complete product is as equally important as the build quality and sonic performance.
Volume and Tone control is independently adjusted by the supplied remote control.
Included with the systems are two angled rubber desk stands, providing optimised listening position for the loudspeakers and improving sound by isolating vibration.
Adding the WAS1 Transmitter and Receiver option allows the audio signal to be sent from your source device to the v30i wirelessly.
- Dimensions – 140mm (H) x 255mm (W) x 200mm (D)
- Weight – 3,5 Kg each
- Power Output:- 20 watt per channel
- Frequency Response – 20Hz – 20KHz +/-1.5dB
- Harmonic Distortion – 0.5%
- Signal to noise ration – >86dB
- Input impedance – 47K Ohms
- Input Sensitivity – 1.0V +/- 25%
- Output impedance 4/8 ohms
- Vacuum tube Type – 6n1x2 6e2x1
- Audio Inputs – RCA/USB mini B/3.5mm mini jack
- Power Supply – AC 220-240V50-60Hz
- Audio Outputs – Sub Out